Hi,

From: Felipe Balbi [mailto:felipe.ba...@nokia.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 09, 2010 12:52 AM
> On Tue, Mar 09, 2010 at 02:42:36AM +0100, ext Tony Lindgren wrote:
> >After a quick search for "mailing list netiquette" I cam up with
> >the following links:
> >
> >http://linux.sgms-centre.com/misc/netiquette.php
> >http://en.opensuse.org/OpenSUSE_mailing_list_netiquette
> >
> >We can add that to some of the wiki pages so people can start
> >following the "proper" standards. Anybody got better links?
>
> How about this ?
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top_posting#Interleaved_style
>
> it explains all the posting styles but we want the interleaved style or
> inline reply without top-posting.

I think that many things can be inherited from LKML FAQ about
"Mailing list questions":

http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/docs/lkml/#ss3

But it might be a good idea to have a linux-omap specific wiki with a FAQ
section aswell, with the above answers adapted to it (some of the lkml
answers might not directly apply).

Anyways, just a thought.

Regards,
Sergio