Disks are sealed, and a dessicant is present in each to keep humidity down.
If you ever open a disk drive (e.g. for the magnets, or the mirror quality
platters, or for fun) then you can see the dessicant sachet.

cheers

--
Eyal Lebedinsky ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) <http://samba.org/eyal/>
        attach .zip as .dat