Hi Jacopo,

On Monday, January 30, 2017, Laurent Pinchart wrote:
> > +   pinctrl: pinctrl@fcfe3000 {
> > +           compatible = "renesas,rza1-pinctrl";
> > +           #address-cells = <1>;
> > +           #size-cells = <0>;
> > +
> > +           #pinctrl-cells = <2>;
> > +
> > +           reg = <0xfcfe3000 0xa30>, /* Pn, ..., PFCAEn */
> > +                 <0xfcfe7000 0x230>, /* PIBCn, ..., PIPCn */
>
> What's the reason for splitting those registers in two sets ? Maybe you
> can explain that in the DT bindings documentation that this patch series
> is missing ;-)

I left this out of my review comments, but even though the chip designers left
a BIG HOLE in the memory map of the PFC controller, I don't think it will
'cost' you anything by just mapping the whole area (dead space and all) and
getting rid of the "high and low" memory indexing thing that you are doing
in the driver.
There is nothing mapped in that dead area anyway.

Chris