On Tue, May 01, 2018 at 05:27:07PM +0200, Simon Horman wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 30, 2018 at 04:48:13AM +0900, Yoshihiro Kaneko wrote:
> > This series adds SDHI device support for r8a77965.
> >
> > This series is based on the next branch of Ulf Hansson's mmc tree.
> >
> > Masaharu Hayakawa (1):
> >   mmc: renesas_sdhi: Add r8a77965 support
> >
> > Takeshi Kihara (2):
> >   pinctrl: sh-pfc: r8a77965: Add SDHI pins, groups and functions
>
> Thanks,
>
> I did some testing of these patches applied on top of a merge of:
> * renesas-devel-20180430-v4.17-rc3
> * mmc/next (5bec8e5878e2)
>
> And things seem to work :)
>
> Tested-by: Simon Horman <horms+rene...@verge.net.au>

Same here. Checked with the internal eMMC (the MMC core needs to do some
retries for tuning with HS200 on cold-boot, but then it works. Always
immediately works after warm-boot), and both SDHI slots. Checksumming
files with SDR50 works fine.

Tested-by: Wolfram Sang <wsa+rene...@sang-engineering.com>

> # time dd if=/dev/mmcblk0 of=/dev/null bs=1M count=2048

It may be a little bit more typing but I think it is worth the effort to
catch more bugs: dd'ing a file from /dev/urandom to /tmp, checksum it
and write it to the SD cards, re-read and compare the md5sums?

Thanks all!