Am 23.06.2014 03:21, schrieb Andreas Färber:
> The display goes dark unfortunately (drm bridge series not yet tested),
> but I am able to log in via ssh over USB ethernet adapter okay.

Tracked this down to the dp-controller@145B0000 node: The pinctrl seems
irrelevant, only commenting out the whole node helps keep the display.
That is, hdmi and fimd nodes don't interfere.

Adding a pwm backlight node like on snow did not help. If it's supposed
to work from GNOME's display brightness slider, it doesn't seem to work.
The 3.8 tree had no backlight node at all.

Andreas