On Sun, 2018-08-05 at 14:39 +0300, Avri Altman wrote:
> +config SCSI_UFS_ATTRS
> +     tristate "UFS Transport Attributes"
> +     depends on SCSI
> +     select BLK_DEV_BSGLIB
> +     help
> +       Scsi transport is a framework that allow to send scsi commands to
> +       a non-scsi devices. Still, it is flexible enough to allow sending
> +       non-scsi commands as well. We will use this framework to manage
> +       ufs devices by sending UPIU transactions.
> +
> +       If you wish to export transport-specific information about
> +       each attached UFS device to sysfs, say Y.
> +

The above text is misleading because it suggests that the primary purpose of
SCSI transport drivers is to send SCSI commands to non-SCSI devices. That is
not correct. Please improve that text, e.g. by changing it into something
like the following:

"Universal Flash Storage (UFS) is SCSI transport specification for accessing
flash
storage on digital cameras, mobile phones and consumer electronic devices. An
UFS
controller communicates with an UFS device by exchanging UFS Protocol
Information
Units (UPIUs). UPIUs can not only be used as a transport layer for the SCSI
protocol
but are also used by the UFS native command set. This transport driver supports
exchanging UFS protocol information units with an UFS device. See also the
ufshcd
driver, which is a SCSI driver that supports UFS devices.

If you wish to exchange UPIU packets that are not SCSI packets with UFS devices,
say Y."

Thanks,

Bart.