Hi Puneet,
can you run 'arecord -iL' and paste back the result. I don't think anything
else needs to be done to the script as capture is enabled. Is there any
sound settings in Android that you can change?, I've not got any Axx
devices to hand with audio in so I'm working a bit blind here. Is there
anything in the kernel logs that suggest that the device is capturing?,
CK