On 4 March 2014 08:46, jonsm...@gmail.com <jonsm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Let's hope this translates to full corporate support for upstreaming
> to mainline.

Just curious, do current member companies of Linaro push full support
for their chips into mainline Linux?  I mean, are most parts of those
chips full functional with open source drivers?  I know the open
source GPU support is far from good, but to what extent is upstreaming
support to mainline part of Linaro's object?

Please bear with me if the questions seem to be too trivial or too
apparent as I do not have much experience with Linux on ARM.

               yousong