Il giorno giovedì 4 dicembre 2014 16:24:23 UTC+1, Jon Smirl ha scritto:

> It is unlikely that your built-in IR can also transmit.  Your box
> would need to have a jack labeled "IR out".
>
> You will probably need an external USB box like this one:
> http://www.hauppauge.com/site/webstore2/webstore_remote-mckit.asp
>
> That bundle of wire on the left is the transmitter.
>
> Or if you are a hacker you can build your own IR transmitter for a
> couple of dollars.

Uh, I'll try to build my own IR sender. I already have some IR leds. I'll
try to use it on the GPIO pins of my board.
Aside this, which is a point I'll start to deal with later, I need to get
the values from the remote IR to clone the signal.
Also I'm again on the original issue.
Is there a way to capture the raw data? I'll think how to send it out later
:)

Simon