Hi
>Thanks, I really appreciate your feedback and tips.
My pleasure ^^
>I download the SDK few days ago and started exploring it.
>The SDK tools works without problem with the A80.
>Could be interesting to know what other hardware related with video
>encoding is available inside the A80 to improve/help the A80.
Well. Maybe you could start supplying a GPU driver for the rogue chip since it
will most likely also be the GPU within the A64.
>if you need something that I could provide from my side to help/ optimize
>your travel, just drop me a message. I had a short meeting /handshake with
>one Allwinner representative  at last CES and it was very pleasant.
Yes. The folks from Allwinner are the kindest people I've ever met.
I've even been invited to a wedding of one of their employees.

At the moment I'm quiet busy designing the schematics and the PCB.
Then after production I can ship the first versions to some of the developers
for review and testing.

Hmm...
Maybe you could help me organize the presale campaign for the A64 devboards.

Thanks and all the best!
        David