Hi all,

Newer u-boot versions may chose a different (better) PLL6 / PLL5 setting
and/or different voltage settings. Unfortunately the old linux-sunxi-3.4
kernels have a number of hardcoded assumptions about PLL5 speed, and in some
cases override the bootloader chosen PLL6 / voltages in a bad way.

This patch series fixes this and is intended for the sunxi-3.4 branch. The
first 2 patches are already in sunxi-3.4/staging, but they should really also
be added to the sunxi-3.4 branch. The 2 new patches should be added to both.

Note that sunxi-3.4/staging currently does not work for me (on sun5i at least)
(*) so these patches have only been tested on the sunxi-3.4 branch.

Regards,

Hans

*) It does not boot at all for some reason, not a single message is printed
on the serial console after u-boot has loaded the kernel. I'm afraid I do not
have the time to investigate this.