Le mardi 24 février 2015 à 11:58 +0200, Siarhei Siamashka a écrit :
> On Sat, 21 Feb 2015 16:47:20 +0100
> Hans de Goede <hdego...@redhat.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Newer u-boot versions may chose a different (better) PLL6 / PLL5 setting
> > and/or different voltage settings. Unfortunately the old linux-sunxi-3.4
> > kernels have a number of hardcoded assumptions about PLL5 speed, and in some
> > cases override the bootloader chosen PLL6 / voltages in a bad way.
> >
> > This patch series fixes this and is intended for the sunxi-3.4 branch. The
> > first 2 patches are already in sunxi-3.4/staging, but they should really
> > also
> > be added to the sunxi-3.4 branch. The 2 new patches should be added to both.
> >
> > Note that sunxi-3.4/staging currently does not work for me (on sun5i at
> > least)
> > (*) so these patches have only been tested on the sunxi-3.4 branch.
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Hans
> >
> > *) It does not boot at all for some reason, not a single message is printed
> > on the serial console after u-boot has loaded the kernel. I'm afraid I do
> > not
> > have the time to investigate this.
>
> Thanks. I will allocate the next few days of my time on checking what's
> up with sunxi-3.4 and maybe we can make the final "graduation" release
> for it.

Any news on that front? I have been trying to boot sunxi-3.4 on
sun7i/A20 using upstream U-Boot, with no success. I tried the current
sunxi-3.4 branch and stage/sunxi-3.4, with and without these patches.

It never prints anything on serial. On the other hand, I was able to
boot mainline Linux (3.19) just fine.

--
Paul Kocialkowski, Replicant developer

Replicant is a fully free Android distribution running on several
devices, a free software mobile operating system putting the emphasis on
freedom and privacy/security.

Website: http://www.replicant.us/
Blog: http://blog.replicant.us/
Wiki/tracker/forums: http://redmine.replicant.us/