Hi everyone,

On Wed, Dec 24, 2014 at 11:29 PM, wens Tsai <wens...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> As some of you might have noticed, I've sent out patches for A80 MMC and
> AXP20x.
> In addition, I've picked up Boris' AXP221 patches to resend after the
> AXP patches
> are merged. The following is a list of things I'm working on or
> waiting to submit:

Here's an update:

>     - AXP20x (PEK and docs) series, originally by Carlo, posted v8

v10 submitted, waiting for acks (by who I'm not sure...)

>     - AXP20x regulator driver cleanup, finished and tested

Merged

>     - AXP221 support, originally by Boris, finished and tested

Can be found at: https://github.com/wens/linux/tree/axp221-v5

I will submit it later today (hopefully). This depends on the AXP20x
bindings though.

>       * Also enables WiFi on the Hummingbird A31

Apart from the MMC resets I keep getting, looks fine.

>     - sunxi (sun[457]i) cpufreq support, finished and testing (CB/CB2 tested)
>       * Only added support for the boards I own. It's just a matter of adding
>         the regulator nodes with the proper constraints

Merged.

>     - sun6i cpufreq support, WiP
>     - sun8i cpufreq support, minimal work only

No progress on these two.

>     - sun9i mmc support, posted v2

Merged.

>     - sun9i usb support, v3 WiP

Merged, except for the phy driver. Maintainer hasn't responded yet.

>     - RSB driver, not working yet

Finished and submitted, though it seems it will be rejected.

See: http://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-i2c/msg18838.html

Will probably make it a custom bus with regmap support, like SPMI.

I've also ordered A31s and A33 devboards from Sinlinx, as well as
an A33 tablet.

Regards
ChenYu