On 24 March 2015 at 21:12, ramanan vtm <vtm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I successfully compiled the OpenWRT trunk Rev:44951. Uboot starts from SSD.
> However, it hangs at 'Starting kernel ...' message for a few seconds and
> everything dies out.
>
> I'm sure it's because the kernel is not loading properly...I probably have
> to update the correct Load Address and Entry Point. I've been stuck with it
> for a while.
>
> Would appreciate any help.
>
> Thanks
> -vtmr

Hi,
have you tried the files here?
https://downloads.openwrt.org/snapshots/trunk/sunxi/generic/
and the sdcard setup here?
http://wiki.openwrt.org/doc/hardware/soc/soc.allwinner.sunxi#sd_preparation.
These have worked for me in the past. Sounds like uEnv.txt and boot.scr are
missing. Some logs would help.
BR,
CK