> can you run dmesg | grep codec and also show a diff of all your 
> changes. To get the codec working should only be one line added to 
> your dts. 

D'oh! You got me thinking here for a while. Turns out, I made the wrong 
kind of change to the dts.
I generated the .dts from the .dtb in /boot/dtbs with dtc -I dtb -O dts and 
then changed codec's status from "disabled" to "enabled". (I'm coming from 
3.4.X & .fex land so I need to get used to dts).
I now added the following entry to sun7i-a20-olinuxino-micro.dts and went 
the whole preprocess-then-dtc route and it works fine now.

&codec {

Sorry for the noise and thanks for the help/inspiration :)


You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"linux-sunxi" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to linux-sunxi+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to