Hi Chris,

On Tuesday, 13.03.2018 at 14:31, Chris Obbard wrote:
> You can do a 2nd stage cross-debootstrap on your host machine.

Right, I just ran it on the board since that seemed simpler (and exposed
the kernel instability).

> Also, you can build DTS as part of Linux make.

I do that, what I don't know is if I'm always supposed to use the DTS built
with a particular kernel version to boot that kernel?

> Where are your Kernel modules?

Nowhere yet, the arm64 defconfig seemed to have enough =y bits in it that
I've not yet bothered with building an uInitrd.

-mato