On Wed, 31 Jan 2024 14:47:31 +0000
David Howells <dhowe...@redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi Steven,

Hi David,

Sorry, I just noticed this email as it was buried in other unread emails :-p

> I have a tracepoint in AF_RXRPC that displays information about a timeout I'm
> going to set.  I have the timeout in a ktime_t as an absolute time.  Is there
> a way to display this in the trace output such that it looks like a trace
> timestamp and can be (roughly) correlated with the displayed timestamps?

Have you tried the other clocks?

        { ktime_get_mono_fast_ns,       "mono",         1 },
        { ktime_get_raw_fast_ns,        "mono_raw",     1 },
        { ktime_get_boot_fast_ns,       "boot",         1 },

The above are the functions used for the tracing timestamps.

-- Steve