On Mon, Sep 28, 2026 at 09:12:32AM -0700, Ian Rogers wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 21, 2026 at 10:57 AM Ian Rogers <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> > From: Ben Hutchings <[email protected]>
> >
> > Installing the Python extension currently creates an egg-info
> > directory in the source tree, preventing a fully out-of-tree build.
> >
> > Add the necessary runes to the setup.py comamnd line to relocate the
> > egg-info directory in an out-of-tree build.
> >
> > Signed-off-by: Ben Hutchings <[email protected]>
> > Reviewed-by: Ian Rogers <[email protected]>
> > ---
> > v2: Rebase
> 
> Ben's build clean up that I've then rebased and addressed an issue
> with building in tools/perf seems like a nice to land thing. I'm not
> sure what more I can do to push this forward, and I replied on the
> list about the Sashiko feedback, which was a little wide of the mark.
> Let me know what you think; perhaps the tags are not done properly.

I guess they are, you carried it forward and then pushed upstream, so
merits your Signed-off-by, I think.

Thanks, applied to perf-tools-next, for v7.4.

- Arnaldo

Reply via email to