> I've thrown up a new rev of the driver that now includes some basic
> ethtool & mii-tool support.  The mii output isn't quite correct just
> yet, but it does know link status which helps with RedHat init scripts
> so it knows whether or not to run DHCP.
>
> http://www.davehollis.com/~dhollis/ax8817x.tar.gz

ax_control_msg: sleeping broken. You cannot set your task's state
before calling usb_submit_urb because it may allocate memory, which
may sleep and change the state to TASK_RUNNING

ax_async_cmd_callback: no need to check for NULL

ax_rx_callback:should also include error code for adapter removal

ax_tx_callback:same as above
dev_kfree_skb_irq( skb ); should use _any

ax8817x_bind:
ret = usb_set_configuration( usb, 1 );
Is this really needed?

        Regards