> Here's the problem we face:  The class driver submits packets 1, 2, 3,
> and 4.  They get sent properly, but the completion interrupt is
> delayed.  As a result, the class driver's completion handler doesn't
> get called until too late; the frames for packets 5 - 44 have already
> expired.  The data that should have been sent during those frames is
> lost.
>
> But the class driver doesn't know this, so when the completion handler
> does get called, it submits packets 5, 6, 7, and 8.  They end up
> getting sent in frames 45, 46, 47, and 48.  This means the data is now
> out of synchronization by 40 frames.
>
> That's the problem I want to solve.

Can I understand this problem like below:

It is OUT ISO transfer, at each completion handler, it prepares
4 iTDs for 4 packets.

When the above problem occurs, the class driver will submit packet
from 5 - 48, and the controller driver will prepare 44 iTDs. (or the class
driver still submits packet 5-8?)

If the feedback is supported, the device will know host sends data slowly,
it will give speed up feedback information after it receives packet 5 or other
packets depends on its interval at descriptor. At this information, it can tell
the host to increase the packet size, then the transaction length and
transaction
numbers at iTD can be increased(Assume it was not maximum).