On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 07:59:40PM +0300, Kustaa Nyholm wrote:
> On 24.9.2012 18.03, "Greg KH" <gre...@linuxfoundation.org> wrote:
> >libusbx as it's developers really don't care about their users.
>
> A bit richt, I think, to say that libusbx developers do not care
> about their users.

I don't think so.  Remember, usbutils is the _one_ libusb package that
everyone has on their system.  The fact that the libusbx release wasn't
tested with that package makes me wonder how it was tested at all.

And to have distros start to blame _me_ for usbutils breaking because
libusbx changed a field of a structure in "stable" release cycle (I say
stable as I don't think they bumped the .so name of the library, did
they?)  That's acting pretty rude, don't you think?

greg k-h