Try looking up the Consumers Institute web site.
http://www.consumer.org.nz/

They have a web page that will allow you to compare prices/services on
different ISPs.

Stuart

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
| Stuart Johnsen                email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
+Senior Technician              phone: +64 (3) 364 2987 xt8991
| Information Technology Dept   fax: +64 (3) 364 2332
+ University Of Canterbury
| New Zealand
+
|       If the world didn't suck we'd fall off !!!  :D
+

+ ? rotide liam eht htiw gniyalp neeb s'taht yugesiw eht s'ohw thgirlA
  ^Q^Q ^C^C