Hi,

I'm using Mandrake 9.0
I finally have my web browsing working so I went to the Mandrake site to
check for any new updates to Mandrake (as had seen a number of patches
released for various security holes, etc over last several months).

Found updates listed on Mandrake's site - one option to choose them they
said was to use 'Mandrake Update'.  I thought yeh! - an easy way that
doesn't involve all that command line urpmi stuff.  I ran the Mandrake
Update program, it connected and download 5 or 6 Mbs (?) of something -
index maybe, but then told me my system was up to date.

Does anyone have any ideas on why this would be?

I was at least expecting the latest KDE packages to be listed for update.

Thanks for any insights.

Regards,
  Bryce Stenberg.

<sorry about lengthy disclaimer following - can't get rid of it>

CAUTION: This email message and accompanying data may contain information
that is confidential and subject to legal privilege. If you are not the
intended recipient you are notified that any use, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this message or data is prohibited. If you have
received this email message in error please notify us immediately and erase
all copies of the message and attachments.
 ALSO, unless expressly stated otherwise, the contents of this message
represent only the views of the sender as expressed only to the intended
recipient, do not commit Harness Racing New Zealand (HRNZ) to any course of
action and are not intended to impose any legal obligation upon HRNZ.