Hi Chad,

Yes, the way you describe is the way it happened right through to pop-up
list of updates - the window with the list was empty and had pop-up message
instead saying system is up to date.   Maybe the kde 3.0.5a is not a
security update (as per Chris saying it will only show security updates)?

I'm away for the next five days but when I get back I'll double check kde's
current version - maybe I already have it - although the install was done
back in November/December last year so is unlikely.

Thanks,
   Bryce Stenberg.

CAUTION: This email message and accompanying data may contain information
that is confidential and subject to legal privilege. If you are not the
intended recipient you are notified that any use, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this message or data is prohibited. If you have
received this email message in error please notify us immediately and erase
all copies of the message and attachments.
 ALSO, unless expressly stated otherwise, the contents of this message
represent only the views of the sender as expressed only to the intended
recipient, do not commit Harness Racing New Zealand (HRNZ) to any course of
action and are not intended to impose any legal obligation upon HRNZ.