On Wed, 26 Jun 2002, Gerry Doris wrote:
> I originally tried to use MIMEdefang but never could get it to work.  I
> was intrigued with the author's view that he doesn't supply binaries...if
> you don't know how to compile code then you shouldn't be trying to use his
> app.  I can see his point but it still seems to be rather stupid to me.

Actually, i think its downright brilliant.  I think anyone running a
server (and that's the only way you're going to need to use mimedefang)
should be able to compile some software.  Its not brain surgery folks.  If
the only way you know how to run a server is via the InstallShield(tm),
then you have no business being a sysadmin.