And I would recommend the opposite.  Partitioning with PQMagic ensures that you can
resize partitions later without removing them.  If you use other partition tools, this
is not guaranteed.  I learned this the hard way with eD.

begin  "Lee" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
(Sat, 13 Jul 2002 12:32:12 -0400)

--
Matthew Carpenter
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                          http://www.e-i-s.cc/

Enterprise Information Systems
*Network Consulting, Integration & Support
*Web Development and E-Business