After reboot, what happened?  Did it try to boot into eD24?  Did it give a GRUB error?
 What?

I do recommend you using COLW3.1.1

begin  "Herb DeLong" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
(Sat, 13 Jul 2002 10:55:40 -0400)

--
Matthew Carpenter
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                          http://www.e-i-s.cc/

Enterprise Information Systems
*Network Consulting, Integration & Support
*Web Development and E-Business