Only experience I've had with XP is to reformat the drive its on and install
W98. But if I had to guess I'd say its somewhere like
Control Panel>Networking>right click>Properies. or use a network neighborhood
or networking or whatever icon on the desktop represents taht. right click and
explore the properties of them all.

On Mon, 14 Jul 2003 10:11:53 -0500 - Michael Hipp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote the
following
Re: Re: Zaire still won't connect