Fine. But end users won't care, or simply don't understand. I got calls from irate users, people trying to send my company e-mail, demanding to know why I was blocking their mail.
1. It wasn't *me* blocking it.
2. They couldn't care in the least why they were blocked.
3. Half of those who *would* care, are clueess as to how to get it fixed.

Fine, identify open relays and have them fixed, obviously tag mail as spam, but don't *block* the mail from its intended recipient.

Besides, SA *does* use RBL's to determine whether somethiing gets tagged as spam, in addition to the logic regarding the number of "Free" and "XXX" in the email (IIRC)...