Roger Oberholtzer wrote:

Some new virus? Or other nonsense? I cannot exercise it as we don't do
windows. (OK. I did clean the front windows this morning, but even there
the point is that I do not want to see windows...)

I got it as well and the funny thing was even if I was on windoze I wouldn't have launched it in a browser... we got hit by nimda two years ago and the thing I learnt was never execute anything from an email except in notepad.

But I pity the poor shmoo's who have Win<inset flavour here> and are trusting of anybody with admin in the title.