Has anyone been getting an email from [EMAIL PROTECTED] (where
your.domain is your domain)?

It has text like this:

Hello there,

I would like to inform you about important information regarding your
email address. This email address will be expiring.
Please read attachment for details.

---
Best regards, Administrator
maomnron

It message also contains a zip attachment (message.zip) that contains an
html doc (message.html) that is really a multipart doc with an encoded
binary executable called foo.exe and some html code to run foo.exe

Some new virus? Or other nonsense? I cannot exercise it as we don't do
windows. (OK. I did clean the front windows this morning, but even there
the point is that I do not want to see windows...)