On Tuesday 16 September 2003 7:58 am, someone claiming to be dep wrote:
> greets.
>
> i've been printing from acrobat via cups. the command is lp -d LJIIIDSS.
> problem is, i cannot get acrobat to remember this, and i cannot find
> where in the damned thing the print command is stored. i do not object
> to cracking open just about any part of it in order to hardwire this,
> but i cannot for the life of me find it. anybody know?
>
> tia.

Well, while we're on the subject of pdf files and printing...
For some reason, I can't print a particular .pdf file and I'm puzzled as to
why. Other .pdf files print fine, but not this particular one. I was able to
print it at work using the Windows version of Acrobat Reader 6.0, but not at
home using acrobat 5.0.5, xpdf, or ggv.

If you wanna try, you can find the file here:
http://www.thewunders.org/files/CFSStephen.pdf

Regards,
Tim

--
RedHat 8.0 Kernel 2.4.20-19.8,  KDE 3.1.3, Xfree86 4.2.1
 10:55pm  up 25 days,  4:48,  3 users,  load average: 0.14, 0.18, 0.12