On Tue, 16 Sep 2003 23:03:49 -0400
Tim Wunder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Tuesday 16 September 2003 7:58 am, someone claiming to be dep wrote:
> > greets.
> >
> > i've been printing from acrobat via cups. the command is lp -d LJIIIDSS.
> > problem is, i cannot get acrobat to remember this, and i cannot find
> > where in the damned thing the print command is stored. i do not object
> > to cracking open just about any part of it in order to hardwire this,
> > but i cannot for the life of me find it. anybody know?
> >
> > tia.
>
> Well, while we're on the subject of pdf files and printing...
> For some reason, I can't print a particular .pdf file and I'm puzzled as to
> why. Other .pdf files print fine, but not this particular one. I was able to
> print it at work using the Windows version of Acrobat Reader 6.0, but not at
> home using acrobat 5.0.5, xpdf, or ggv.
>
> If you wanna try, you can find the file here:
> http://www.thewunders.org/files/CFSStephen.pdf

A side note.  I've found some very large PDF files containing various university
registration materials that stop printing in the middle.  One particular page
that I have to skip.  I'll have to try again, since I just emerged a new
acroread version.

--
Collins Richey - Denver Area
if you fill your heart with regrets of yesterday and the