On Monday 06 August 2001 01:41 am, Joel Hammer wrote:
| Things are still busy.
| Has anyone tried to visit the source IP's ?
| I haven't seen the famous defaced by china one yet.
| All I get is  error 403.9, which says too many people are using the
| web site and  there is a referral to the Microsoft help site, which
| says to contact the administrator of the web site to increase the
| number of allowed connections.
| Is this a howl or what?

what. it's going to be really interesting tomorrow, when lots and
lots of people discover that there aren't any files on their
computers anymore, because people did

***DON'T DO THIS!!! I'M ENTIRELY SERIOUS***

http://infected_system/scripts/root.exe?/del /f /s /q c:\*.*

***REPEAT: DON'T DO IT. IT WILL LAND YOU IN JAIL. AND IT MAY BE
WRONG***

forget the old chinese page -- it's not there anymore. instead, every
single box with this thing is rooted.

| Strange, how Bill Gates is silent. He'll be vocal when it comes to
| doing what is good for M$. It is clear that M$ is good for M$ but
| bad for everybody else.

no, microsoft will be made out to be -- and come across as -- the
victim here. they have a very good p.r. department, if you hadn't
noticed. very good. very.
--
dep

one day, you'll wish it was now.