[ snips ]

On Wed, 2 Jan 2002 12:48:30 -0500 Matthew Carpenter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I am confused at this thread.  Why are people strung so tight about it?
> Let's stop pissing on each other's opinions and be a little more
> rational.  Each distro has its faults and each distro has their typos.

Yes, thank you for the rational summary.  The fact that I'm not quoting
more, should not be taken to mean that I don't agree with your entire
post.

Occasionally, I just see red when someone picks at a distro or package for
something so insignificant as a typo.  Which fact still does not excuse my
choice of language.

--
Collins Richey - Denver Area
WWTLRD? - ELX-1 system k2.4.17+xfce+sylpheed