Ken Moffat wrote: who is one wagon short of circling the wagons.

> Increased market share for linux is happening, but I'm not
> sure how many
> paying customers are ponying up to the bar yet. And MS still
> has a virtual
> softwre monopoly for the home user. Techies love linux, but
> my wife hates
> it!

She'll come around.  Mine did. :-)  It has taken the better part of 2 1/2
years though.  It is just a battle of will power and my will to work in
Linux out lasted her will to keep rebooting to get into Windoze.  Though she
still occasionally does, tis a rare occasion these days.  Like when we have
to use the scanner.  That will be solved when we get a new PC though.

--
Tom Wilson