Previously, Joel Hammer chose to write:
> Any comcast users here?
> Currently I have multiple mail boxes on my @HOME account. The people at
> comcast tell me that I can only have one mailbox (account name) when I
> switch over to the comcast mail server. Can this be true?
> Joel

AFAIK, that's true, for the time being. Eventually, we're supposed to be able
to set up a total of 7 e-mail addresses. They will not guarantee that all
non-primary users will get the same e-mail address names.

<quote from Comcast e-mail>
Things to Keep in Mind:

* Your e-mail address will change from [EMAIL PROTECTED] to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(1)
* Coming soon, you will have the ability to create up to 6 additional e-mail
addresses (for a total of 7) should you prefer to use a different e-mail
address than the one provided above.
</quote>

That's one of the reasons I got aroud to setting up sendmail to send and
receive mail. One less thing I need to rely on Comcast to provide me.

HTH,
Tim

--
Caldera eWorkstation 3.1, kernel 2.4.9, KDE 2.2.1, Xfree86 4.1.0