I feel your pain...
You could always run a pop3 server, or imap, and allow external access to
hammershome.com. Better than having her use AOL...
BTW, my wife uses yahoo web-based mail. She switched everything over to that
after @home lost her configuration data and her e-mail was inactive for 3
days (happened over a weekend last year sometime and nobody was available
that could fix their database...). I've read that you can even get POP access
to your yahoo account, if you agree to receive spam^H^H^H^Hadvertising.

Regards,
Tim

Previously, Joel Hammer chose to write: