Hi,

My understanding is that Ross has paid for the domain for just the last
couple of years.  This is the sort of the expense that should be paid out
of the CLUG bank account, not by one of its members.  I don't think it
would be a big expense.  If Ross doesn't want to be reimbursed, that is
fine also.

Having looked at the http://www.clug.org.nz site, I don't think there is a
need to keep it.  If Chris wants to take over the domain and keep CLUG
content on it, then I'm ok with that.  I wouldn't like to see non-CLUG
stuff go on it though.

David