Here's the blast from the past:

http://logicalit.biz/linuxnut/

I did a quick fix-up but it's a bit broken in places as some of the code
no longer works on current PHP.  I'll fix it up before putting it up on
clug.org.nz and make the change date the final date it was up for the
last installfest.

Bonus points if someone can name everyone in the photos:

http://logicalit.biz/linuxnut/photos.php

http://logicalit.biz/linuxnut/gallfull.php?img=inst7

That's me on the left although I have a beard these days, Nick Rout, ???
and Leo Bolter.  I still have the T-shirt though, and wear it every now
and then.

I can see also Chris Sawtel in there, Carl, Rik in the other pics. Quite
a few faces that look familiar I can't put names to as well.

It seems when the site as last updated ( March 2003 ) clug was still a
'thing' per:  http://logicalit.biz/linuxnut/clug.php

However, that was after the now famous 'there is no club' post to the
list from Carl..

http://lists.ethernal.org/oldarchives/cantlug-0301/msg00416.html

So obviously the site had not caught up. :-)

Enjoy,
Chris H.