Hi,

Well I think the majority of people have chosen option 2, so I will close
the account and find some way of getting the money to Rik.

Rik, can you contact me offlist and send me some bank account details that
I can transfer the money to?

I also think we should reimburse Ross for any costs relating to the domain
name.  Send me details offlist and I'll organise payment.

Thanks

David