Hi,

For a number of years, I have hated laptops. They cost too much for what they delivered.

However, laptops have steadily improved, and now include additional monitor support.

The unspoken description of laptops is that they are a PC with an inbuilt 1 hour UPS.

For the small office/home office application, I am beginning to think that laptops make sense.
Plug in a better monitor and keyboard.  Get a flash disk for main storage.
Spinning disk for big rarely accessed things.

Cheers,
 Derek.