In general, I've always found APC to be poor value for money. To provide a proper solution, you need connectivity between your PC and the unit, to ensure a clean shutdown in times of extended power failure. This can limit your options, as there's limited software available - NUT and networkupstools spring to mind, and - just to shoot myself in the foot - there is dedicated software for APC.

The Libert PowerSure range may be of interest to you as an alternative, as would the smaller Eatons, plus a smaller one for the Router / wireless / switchgear if necessary.