Evening,

Calling it a reunion is fine, given it's been over 20yrs since the original meetings.

I wonder how many of the originals we can get along? :-)  I was there early-ish but I think Nick R would remember who the originals were?  You still on the list Nick?  The Linux users list existed at the Uni for a while before the Clug meetings happened, I know that.

It was before April 2002 though, I still have the presentation I did on April 29th 2002, in Star Office format!   Bonus points if anyone can find what the topic was given the main list archive only goes back to 2010, but it is online if you look hard enough, along with the first meeting announcements etc. :-)

Ideas for Talks..  Wow.   Sooooo much has changed since I last went to a CLUG meeting and I have no idea of where the interest lies these days.

Meetup.com is as good a place as any these days, it's discoverable etc.

- Chris H.