I've been here about 15 years now.

January 25, 2024 3:12 AM, "James Osbourne Holmes"
<jamesosbournehol...@gmail.com
(mailto:jamesosbournehol...@gmail.com?to=%22James%20Osbourne%20Holmes%22%20<jamesosbournehol...@gmail.com>)>
 wrote:
Got it. Thank you.jim
        No Dual Citizens in American Government.

        Dual Citizens are by definition Traitors.
I support lawful immigration and integration into American Culture.
I am not a "racist"; I am a Race Realist.
Stop funding Dictatorships when we have Veterans sleeping on the street.
United States is a Vatican corporation operated by Israel and occupied by
Communist China.
America is a state of mind.
James Osbourne Holmes

a/k/a Red Pill Media