Mike FABIAN writes:
>Apparently it isn't downloadable anymore from the above URL.
>
>Is it still downloadable from somewhere else?
>
>Have there been further releases?

gnu-unifont is a moderated list, so you need to be subscribed to post. (It works
pretty well - this is the first clearly on-topic mail that I've caught.)

There has not been further releases. I wouldn't mind if someone else wanted to take
over the maintanace; there's a lot of things that need to be done that I don't have
the interest or ability for. I'll see if I can rescue the version from the hard drive
and post it somewhere, or hopefully, someone else can, as I don't have full Internet
access (currently library and whatever I can bum off friends) right now.

Unfortunately, the Debian unifont mainatainer hasn't updated the Debian version yet,
so it's still the old version.