I have made a new release of the GNU Unifont, version 2. It includes a
much improved Arabic block, Syraic and Bopomofo, as well as various
other improvements. It makes yet another attempt to get the whole X font
thing right and working with actual programs. I would like to see the
Debian package adapt to this - the original single font is wrong, since
the charcell X fonts should be monowidth, not biwidth. The two font
method works right with xterm, and the proportional fonts the new
release builds work right with yudit.

--
David Starner - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"It's not a habit; it's cool; I feel alive.