Claudio hi,

2010/11/24  <malef...@malefico3d.org>:
> Hi Laurent,
>
> http://www.pasteall.org/17101  is the output of lsusb -v, line 176 starts
> blurb about webcam.
>
>> Have you tried the FIX_BANDWIDTH quirk ?
>
> No, where is that ? kernel source ?

just do:

rmmod uvcvideo
modprobe uvcvideo quirks=128

This will make the driver calculate the needed usb bandwidth for your
camera, some devices just request the maximum value and this may cause
problems if other devices are connected to the same controller.
If I'm not mistaken this will only work for uncompressed streams (yuv).

Regards,
Paulo