Hi Laurent,

I understand there were changes made in the exposure settings in 3.0. I just installed 3.0 and have some new/different issues here.

I have two cameras available: a quanta integrated webcam in a dell XPS 15 and a logitech C910.

For either camera, guvcview used to give me a drop-down menu with 4 exposure options in addition to an auto priority checkbox and a slider to manually set the exposure. Two of the drop-down settings didn't seem to work, but two of them did. With a 3.0 kernel, there is only an auto exposure check-box and manual exposure slider - but the exposure slider no longer works and guvcview says:
control id: 0x009a0902 failed to set (error -1) (for the quanta)
or
control id: 0x009a0902 failed to set (error -1) (for the logitech)

Carl