OK, I've just test it under 3.0 and it seems to be working fine now.
The way menu entries were listed was causing it to misbehave, when
querying for the menu items if one happened to fail then the loop
would break, not listing the remaining entries. Now we just continue
until the last index (maximum value).

Regards,
Paulo